7.3.09

Istanbul

Now it's nearly the end of the trip for me. Yesterday we tried to sell my bike in Lattakia but it
did not go so very well. I thinkh Per and Iwan gave it to a nice guy after I left. There was no
busses from Lattakia to Istanbul as I thought so I got on a servicetaxi to the turkish boarder and
walked over it. There were no taxis or anything there so I started to walk those five kilometers
to the nearest village. After a while I got a ride and then I met some helpful people on the taxi to
Antakia. They helped me book a bus to Istanbul (with discount) and I also had time to look at a
showroom that one of them had. After 14 hours on a bus
I'm now in Istanbul and it's raining a lot.
Picture one: Outside the furnitureshowroom in Antakia
Picture two and three: My first sight of Turkey. Not so crowded...







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar